How to Buy or Sell Web Properties Using Avatar Bazaar
Avatar Bazaar is an auction marketplace for digital assets. It’s a service that can be used to sell your old or unused digital properties or buy relevant ones to add to your portfolio helping gain greater web influence. Create a profile with Avatar Bazaar and you can start earning from digital markets. Regardless whether you are looking to buy or sell, there are opportunities to create income. Web marketers are always looking to increase their search engine and social media authority in hope of increasing their traffic and ultimately their return on investment (ROI). Buy and Sell properties as a part of your strategy to build passive income online.
If you are a seller:
Why are selling? You are usually doing this for one of two reasons, either your are disposing of an unused property or you’re reselling a property you just bought then modified to rinse and repeat. Typically you are a seller of a site because you have contributed to it as much you should and someone else should take over. This benefits both buy and seller because the sellers accumulated work lives on to be leveraged by the buyer. It’s a cycle that can be self reinforced to create strong web authority, which in communion with a strong monetization plan, can be lucrative. There can be tremendous arbitrage opportunities in buying and selling web properties, be the first to discover the market inefficiencies and profit from them.
How to sell on Avatar Bazaar?
3. Create and authenticate your Avatar Bazaar user profile
4. Write up a great description promoting the strengths of your property while including accurate webstats
5. Include images like as you would if you were selling your home
6. If your auction is successful and a transaction occurs, it is your duty to contact the buyer via Avatar Bazaar messaging to arrange the transfer asset, whether it be a password and username, transfer instruction or any other relevant information.
7. Post sale servicing may be required in some cases and it is the sellers duty to support their auction, pre and post sale
8. You may use a services such as Avatar Bazaar messaging, Dropbox, a public FTP server or email to transfer information
9. Request payment in Avatar Bazaar credits after successful transfer of the asset
10. You may withdraw the proceeds of your sale by requesting a withdrawal of Avatar Bazaar credits (paid in either US dollars or Bitcoin) from your user profile
Our pricing model is designed to be dynamic as to adapt itself to your needs. There is no flat fee to list your property, so you have nothing to loose in listing it. Whether you are selling a small or large project, our variable fee model makes us the most efficient marketplace to transact in digital assets.
Regular listing fee: free
Featured listing fee: $4.99
Avatar Bazaar Commission
10% – sales price below $100.00
9% – sales price between $100.01 and $500.00
8% – sales price between $500.01 and $2,500.00
7.5% – sales price between $2,500.01 and $5,000.00
7% – sales price between $5,000.01 and $10,000.00
6.5% – sales price between $10,000.01 and $25,000.00
6% – sales price between $25,000.01 and $50,000.00
5.5% – sales price between $50,000.01 and $100,000.00
5% – sales price between $100,000.01 and $500,000.00
4.5% – sales price between $500,000.01 and $1,000,000.00
Negotiable over $1,000,000.00
If you are a buyer:
Figure out why you are buying what you are buying. How does it’s addition strengthen your existing portfolio of web properties? Does if help drive the right keyword authority? Figure out what kind of assets you need to build and reinforce authority in your niche, however you want to participating in it. What kind of sites should be vouching for yours? Take control of your SEO strategy by owning as many properties in the same niche shaping the entire paradigm of the niche. Own your online real estate, it’s cheaper and safer.
How to buy on Avatar Bazaar?
2. Create and authenticate your Avatar Bazaar user profile
3. Place a bid on an the auction of an asset that you would like to buy
4. Wait until the auction is completed or you are contacted by the seller and introduce yourself
5. Follow the transfer instruction that are given to you by the seller (the seller is ultimately in charge of the auction, pre and post sale)
6. Receive and test the asset authorities transferred to you by the seller
7. Send payment to the seller via Avatar Bazaar credits
Pricing & Fees
Avatar Bazaar does not charge fees to buyers but also does not cover the fees associated to way in which you transfer payment. We currently have agreements with Paypal (who charge 3% on all transactions) and Coinpayments.net (who charge 0.5% on transactions) to support most major fiat currencies and the following digital currencies;
- Bitcoin – BTC
- Litecoin – LTC
- Dash – DASH (formerly Darkcoin)
- Dogecoin – DOGE
- Ether – ETH
- Peercoin – PPC
- Primecoin – XPM
- Paycoin – XPY
The seller is not responsible for setting up any hosting agreement if need be. If you are having trouble transferring or setting up a domain, contact your host. If you contact your host and don’t get adequate help, then call Godaddy because they will sit on the phone and teach you how. The seller is responsible on the other hand in providing you with proper administrative credentials and login information to take custody of your new property. It’s up to you to know how to use it. If you are having trouble setting something up and it’s just technically out of your league, hire a freelancer to do it using a service such as Upwork.